Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wanna keep writing...


Shush...go away bad thought and keep the good one...


Assalamualaikum...

Hmmmm just wanna write short notes je...my mind keep thinking and thinking and thinking...dunno why...tak tau how to express it but i wanna let it out so that it will not only kept in my mind and maybe can make me explode...hmmmmm ya Allah...tenangkan hati dan fikiran hamba-Mu ini...satu apa keja takleh nak buat ni...all the files da terbukak depan mata n meja da penuh but dunno where to start...i guess i need to set the priority in my life...not only my daily life but the future as well...but talk about the future...it terrified me...i always see me and me only in that view...of course with families and friends but...huhu

Ok i guess i know what to do now...maybe the short notes will continue and continue till i know what i'm looking for...doakan for me...AMIN

Wassalam

No comments: