Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I felt cheated...

Feelings...feelings...feelings

Lonely? nope...

4 seasons? create 4 different feelings... ;)

Looking is doing something...hehehehehe

There's nothing wrong to show your feeling....


Assalamualaikum...

I dunno how to express what i feel right now...deep inside me i felt cheated by someone i tried to gain trust but...i dunno...so many times before i try to entice my own self to not having bad thought towards this person but i guess 5 minutes ago all my effort was useless...

I will try to be strong...i have families and friends which i need to spend more time with them (besides my pets)...i never regret to know this person...this person did teach me a lot about life...being your own self is important...feel the freedom and do what you think is best and it can make you appreciate life more...i discover a lot of new things i did enjoy doing...i love cooking...i love green plants planting...i love barbecue...i love exercising...i love what i did right now...i love myself...

I would love to say thank you and feel very grateful towards Allah...Alhamdulillah for giving me the opportunity to understand and know myself better...for giving me all the wonderful people around me...give me feelings that make life merrier...for not let me being an emotionless person...i laugh...i cry..i smile...i smirk...all of them need feelings...so thank you...

"SAVE GAZA AND ALL OTHER MUSLIMS IN NEED...ALLAHUAKBAR!!!!"

Wassalam

No comments: